A guide to uninstall Microsoft Expression Web from your system
Microsoft Expression Web is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by Microsoft Corporation. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Software\ExpressionWeb folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft Expression Web. ODEPLOY.EXE is the Microsoft Expression Web's main executable file and it occupies approximately 227.36 KB (232816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Microsoft Expression Web. They take 656.66 KB (672416 bytes) on disk.
ODEPLOY.EXE (227.36 KB)
SETUP.EXE (429.30 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Expression Web version 12.0.4518.1014 alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Microsoft Expression Web:
A way to remove Microsoft Expression Web from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Microsoft Expression Web is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Microsoft Expression Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Expression Web or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Expression Web". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Expression Web app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microsoft Expression Web in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Expression Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Expression Web.
8. After removing Microsoft Expression Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Expression Web which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Expression Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Expression Web by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Expression Web by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Expression Web supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.