How to uninstall Microsoft Expression Blend 4 from your system
Microsoft Expression Blend 4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by Microsoft Corporation. Check out here where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. Please open http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75064 if you want to read more on Microsoft Expression Blend 4 on Microsoft Corporation's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Blend 4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Microsoft Expression Blend 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Blend 4\XSetup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Blend.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 494.00 KB (505856 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Microsoft Expression Blend 4. They take about 2.84 MB (2980832 bytes) on disk.
How to uninstall Microsoft Expression Blend 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Microsoft Expression Blend 4 is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Microsoft Expression Blend 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.
download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Expression Blend 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Expression Blend 4". The Microsoft Expression Blend 4 app will be found automatically. When you select Microsoft Expression Blend 4 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Expression Blend 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Microsoft Expression Blend 4:
The web site of the application is: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=75064
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Blend 4\XSetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Expression Blend 4.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Expression Blend 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Expression Blend 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Expression Blend 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Users that installed Microsoft Expression Blend 4:
Windows 7 (6.1)
Windows 8.1 (6.3)
Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Expression Blend 4 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Expression Blend 4 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Expression Blend 4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.