Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\bin\exsetupui.exe -mode:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. Microsoft.Exchange.EdgeSyncSvc.exe is the Microsoft Exchange Server 2010's main executable file and it occupies close to 102.63 KB (105088 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.71 MB (2841616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EdgeTransport.exe (26.09 KB)
- eseutil.exe (310.09 KB)
- ExBPA.exe (66.74 KB)
- ExBPACmd.exe (19.25 KB)
- ExSetup.exe (38.77 KB)
- ExSetupUI.exe (246.78 KB)
- ExTRA.exe (118.74 KB)
- LPSetupUI.exe (206.59 KB)
- Microsoft.Exchange.EdgeSyncSvc.exe (102.63 KB)
- Microsoft.Exchange.Monitoring.exe (62.82 KB)
- Microsoft.Exchange.ProtectedServiceHost.exe (22.84 KB)
- Microsoft.Exchange.Search.ExSearch.exe (394.83 KB)
- Microsoft.Exchange.ServiceHost.exe (25.82 KB)
- MSExchangeLESearchWorker.exe (78.80 KB)
- MSExchangeMailboxReplication.exe (17.63 KB)
- MSExchangeTransport.exe (70.61 KB)
- MSExchangeTransportLogSearch.exe (198.81 KB)
- QuietExe.exe (12.25 KB)
- RoutingView.exe (154.59 KB)
- Setup.exe (580.08 KB)
- Wizcmd.exe (20.25 KB)
This page is about Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 versions:
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Exchange Server 2010". The Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 program will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:48:24.447