Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn
Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn program is found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe. OfficeClickToRun.exe is the Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.03 MB (2128584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn. They take about 8.73 MB (9156104
bytes) on disk.
- appvcleaner.exe (1.53 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (217.21 KB)
- IntegratedOffice.exe (2.35 MB)
- OfficeC2RClient.exe (2.62 MB)
- OfficeClickToRun.exe (2.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.0.7167.2060
of Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn is a program offered by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn". The Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Excel 2016 - zh-cn in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-10 05:30:50.437