Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se
This page is about Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe" scenario=install scenariosubtype=uninstall productstoremove=ExcelRetail.16_sv-se_x-none culture=sv-se. Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se's main file takes about 102.22 KB (104672 bytes) and is called SQLDumper.exe.
The executables below are part of Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se. They occupy an average of 162.67 MB (170576344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPREARM.EXE (53.19 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (210.71 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (249.21 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (369.65 KB)
- Flattener.exe (52.24 KB)
- Integrator.exe (2.33 MB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (380.69 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (173.69 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (102.22 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (24.55 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (755.19 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.21 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (86.19 KB)
- msoia.exe (1.52 MB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (455.69 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (520.69 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (699.69 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (108.69 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (23.14 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (9.83 MB)
- PerfBoost.exe (325.69 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (735.19 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (56.19 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (366.69 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (65.19 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (310.19 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.85 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (37.19 KB)
- wordicon.exe (2.89 MB)
- CMigrate.exe (7.65 MB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (227.19 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- DW20.EXE (932.77 KB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (189.32 KB)
- eqnedt32.exe (530.63 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (5.22 MB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (116.19 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (288.72 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (610.19 KB)
- MSOSQM.EXE (188.19 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (218.69 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (128.69 KB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (28.25 KB)
- OSE.EXE (207.20 KB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (48.69 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (100.69 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.58 MB)
- sscicons.exe (77.19 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (240.69 KB)
- joticon.exe (696.69 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (830.19 KB)
- misc.exe (1,012.69 KB)
- msouc.exe (52.69 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (59.19 KB)
- outicon.exe (448.19 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (833.19 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.36 MB)
- pubs.exe (830.19 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.29 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.52 MB)
This web page is about Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se version 16.0.6366.2062
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se is a program released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se.
8. After removing Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2016 - sv-se supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-27 18:15:14.033