Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br
This web page is about Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br's primary file takes around 31.53 MB (33057360 bytes) and is called EXCEL.EXE.
Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br contains of the executables below. They occupy 134.18 MB (140694680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.39 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (200.67 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (883.58 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (243.17 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (956.08 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (2.92 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.17 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (141.67 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (380.38 KB)
- Flattener.exe (57.75 KB)
- Integrator.exe (914.58 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (281.08 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (31.53 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (28.15 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (1.00 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (5.86 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (98.28 KB)
- msoia.exe (372.08 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (469.27 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (623.29 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (861.77 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (117.27 KB)
- perfboost.exe (107.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (1.02 MB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (579.09 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (63.27 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (699.29 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (35.08 KB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
- DW20.EXE (990.08 KB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (591.08 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (7.65 MB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (120.58 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (210.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- MSOSQM.EXE (653.08 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (212.66 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (1.71 MB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (17.11 KB)
- OSE.EXE (185.20 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (5.59 MB)
- SQLDumper.exe (106.95 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (92.95 KB)
- AppSharingHookController.exe (41.58 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (79.77 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (820.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.5145.1001
of Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br program will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br.
8. After removing Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Excel 2013 - pt-br in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-12 15:15:06.723