This info is about Microsoft Edge for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Microsoft Edge from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft Edge is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.74 MB (2873736 bytes) on disk and is titled msedge.exe.
Microsoft Edge contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 83.0.478.45
of Microsoft Edge. For other Microsoft Edge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Edge is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Microsoft Edge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Microsoft Edge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Edge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Edge". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Edge app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Microsoft Edge in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Edge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Edge.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Edge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Edge that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Edge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Edge by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Edge by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Edge supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 05:55:22.520