Microsoft Edge is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Edge from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Microsoft Edge program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\79.0.309.12\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge's primary file takes around 2.70 MB (2828168 bytes) and is called msedge.exe.
The executable files below are part of Microsoft Edge. They occupy about 11.87 MB (12446768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.70 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (756.38 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (365.88 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.04 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (886.88 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (378.88 KB)
- setup.exe (3.10 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Edge version 79.0.309.12
only. For more Microsoft Edge versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Edge is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Microsoft Edge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Microsoft Edge with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Edge or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Edge". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Edge app will be found automatically. After you click Microsoft Edge in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Edge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Edge.
8. After removing Microsoft Edge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Edge that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Edge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Edge by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Edge by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Edge supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 12:43:44.487