Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011
This info is about Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "aresstore-aa030674@@Controller.Microsoft Dynamics ". SelfService.exe is the Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011's main executable file and it occupies around 3.01 MB (3155800 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.24 MB (3400032
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.84 KB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 version 1.0
Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 is a program by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011.
8. After removing Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 17:25:38.137