Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Additional info about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. More information about Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 can be seen at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=137975
. Usually the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\Setup directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\Setup\setup.exe. setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 812.94 KB (832448 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016. They take an average of 812.94 KB (832448
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.45834.0
of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016". The Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016:
- The web site of the application is: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=137975
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\90\Setup\setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016.
8. After removing Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 10:50:20.477