Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
You can find below details on how to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Additional info about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Setup folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\60\Setup\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 688.50 KB (705024 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 is composed of the following executables which take 688.50 KB (705024
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.27808.0
of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 versions:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 is an application offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009". The Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 19:36:08.417