Microsoft Device Center
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Microsoft Device Center for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Device Center from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Please follow http://www.microsoft.com
if you want to read more on Microsoft Device Center on Microsoft Corporation's website. Microsoft Device Center is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Device Center directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft Device Center is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Device Center\setup.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. DeviceCenter.exe is the Microsoft Device Center's primary executable file and it takes about 944.86 KB (967536 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Device Center installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.18 MB (11718240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- btwizard.exe (581.36 KB)
- DeviceCenter.exe (944.86 KB)
- ipoint.exe (1.56 MB)
- itype.exe (1.06 MB)
- mousinfo.exe (500.86 KB)
- mskey.exe (1.32 MB)
- Setup.exe (2.09 MB)
- TouchMousePractice.exe (2.33 MB)
- livecall.exe (234.36 KB)
- magnify.exe (624.86 KB)
This data is about Microsoft Device Center version 1.0.406.0
Microsoft Device Center is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Microsoft Device Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft Device Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Device Center or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Device Center". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Device Center program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Microsoft Device Center in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft Device Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Microsoft Device Center:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Device Center\setup.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Device Center.
8. After removing Microsoft Device Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Device Center that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Device Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Device Center by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Device Center by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Device Center in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 17:46:40.867