Microsoft Azure Service Fabric
Microsoft Azure Service Fabric is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Azure Service Fabric from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Click on https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=837821
to get more facts about Microsoft Azure Service Fabric on Microsoft Corporation's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Service Fabric folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Azure Service Fabric is powershell.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Fabric.exe and occupies 49.81 MB (52225392 bytes).
Microsoft Azure Service Fabric contains of the executables below. They take 294.25 MB (308543200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FabricHost.exe (7.16 MB)
- FabricDCA.exe (87.86 KB)
- azure-cns.exe (6.50 MB)
- BackupCopier.exe (58.37 KB)
- CtrlCSender.exe (20.37 KB)
- Fabric.exe (49.81 MB)
- FabricApplicationGateway.exe (8.84 MB)
- FabricCAS.exe (96.86 KB)
- FabricDeployer.exe (16.37 KB)
- FabricGateway.exe (11.44 MB)
- FabricSetup.exe (770.36 KB)
- FabricTypeHost.exe (527.86 KB)
- ImageBuilder.exe (33.36 KB)
- ImageStoreClient.exe (21.86 KB)
- SFBlockStoreService.exe (936.87 KB)
- sf_cns.exe (8.14 MB)
- vc14_redist.x64.exe (14.61 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- FabricBRS.exe (476.87 KB)
- FabricBRSSetup.exe (28.87 KB)
- ClusterManagerService.exe (31.51 MB)
- FabricCSS.exe (26.22 MB)
- FabricDnsService.exe (964.37 KB)
- EventStore.Service.exe (163.87 KB)
- EventStore.Service.Setup.exe (21.87 KB)
- FabricFAS.exe (516.87 KB)
- FileStoreService.exe (26.59 MB)
- FabricFMService.exe (32.48 MB)
- FabricInfrastructureManualControl.exe (22.37 KB)
- FabricIS.exe (39.36 KB)
- ManagedIdentityTokenService.exe (75.87 KB)
- FabricNamingService.exe (27.60 MB)
- FabricRM.exe (26.53 MB)
- ResourceMonitor.exe (4.00 MB)
- FabricUOS.exe (175.86 KB)
- FabricInstallerService.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Azure Service Fabric version 7.1.416.9590
alone. For more Microsoft Azure Service Fabric versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Azure Service Fabric is an application offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Microsoft Azure Service Fabric is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Microsoft Azure Service Fabric from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Azure Service Fabric or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Azure Service Fabric". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Azure Service Fabric app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft Azure Service Fabric in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Azure Service Fabric, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Microsoft Azure Service Fabric:
- The web site of the application is: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=837821
- The uninstall string is: powershell.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Azure Service Fabric.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Azure Service Fabric, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Azure Service Fabric which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Azure Service Fabric using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Azure Service Fabric by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Azure Service Fabric by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Azure Service Fabric in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 13:29:16.430