Microsoft App 1.4
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Microsoft App 1.4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft App 1.4 from your computerMicrosoft
. You can read more on Microsoft or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Microsoft App 1.4 at http://www.microsoft.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Microsoft App folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft App 1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Microsoft App\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 97.56 KB (99902 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Microsoft App 1.4. They occupy 97.56 KB (99902
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Microsoft App 1.4 version 1.4
Microsoft App 1.4 is an application offered by the software company Microsoft. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Microsoft App 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft App 1.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft App 1.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft App 1.4". If it exists on your system the Microsoft App 1.4 program will be found very quickly. After you click Microsoft App 1.4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft App 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Microsoft App 1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Microsoft App\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft App 1.4.
8. After removing Microsoft App 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft App 1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft App 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft App 1.4 by Microsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft App 1.4 by Microsoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft App 1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 10:25:59.397