Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us
This info is about Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More data about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us. Flattener.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us contains of the executables below. They occupy 145.09 MB (152134280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPREARM.EXE (234.66 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (191.80 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (222.30 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (487.17 KB)
- Flattener.exe (38.50 KB)
- Integrator.exe (5.22 MB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (19.52 MB)
- ACCICONS.EXE (3.58 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (502.65 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (43.25 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (5.38 MB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (19.67 MB)
- msoadfsb.exe (1,012.17 KB)
- msoasb.exe (287.16 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (356.70 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (494.66 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (600.16 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (846.66 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (139.16 KB)
- officebackgroundtaskhandler.exe (2.16 MB)
- PerfBoost.exe (813.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (5.79 MB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (1.35 MB)
- SETLANG.EXE (74.16 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (578.66 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (41.66 KB)
- DW20.EXE (2.16 MB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (323.67 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (425.67 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (610.67 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (225.68 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (1.00 MB)
- OsfInstaller.exe (111.66 KB)
- OsfInstallerBgt.exe (31.68 KB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (31.68 KB)
- OSE.EXE (252.68 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (137.69 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (116.69 KB)
- AppSharingHookController.exe (42.17 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (282.17 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.58 MB)
- sscicons.exe (77.66 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (241.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (697.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (830.66 KB)
- misc.exe (1,013.18 KB)
- msouc.exe (53.15 KB)
- ohub32.exe (1.87 MB)
- osmclienticon.exe (59.65 KB)
- outicon.exe (448.66 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (833.66 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.36 MB)
- pubs.exe (830.65 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.42 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.89 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.53 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us version 16.0.10325.20118
alone. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us application will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Access 2019 - en-us supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 01:27:10.460