Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa
Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe. OLicenseHeartbeat.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.25 MB (1312672 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa contains of the executables below. They take 41.78 MB (43806376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- DW20.EXE (1.13 MB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (256.42 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (338.32 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (1.17 MB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (217.79 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (1.25 MB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (29.82 KB)
- OSE.EXE (210.22 KB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (50.03 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (545.32 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (152.88 KB)
- accicons.exe (4.08 MB)
- sscicons.exe (79.34 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (308.34 KB)
- joticon.exe (703.34 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (832.34 KB)
- misc.exe (1,014.35 KB)
- msouc.exe (54.82 KB)
- ohub32.exe (1.55 MB)
- osmclienticon.exe (61.35 KB)
- outicon.exe (483.32 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (1.17 MB)
- pptico.exe (3.87 MB)
- pubs.exe (1.17 MB)
- visicon.exe (2.79 MB)
- wordicon.exe (3.33 MB)
- xlicons.exe (4.08 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa version 16.0.13029.20308
only. You can find below info on other releases of Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa". The Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa app will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Access 2019 - ar-sa in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-06 09:27:36.703