Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us
Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us is "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe" scenario=install scenariosubtype=uninstall productstoremove=AccessRetail.16_en-us_x-none culture=en-us. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Flattener.exe and its approximative size is 43.19 KB (44224 bytes).
Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 119.76 MB (125582104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPREARM.EXE (25.16 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (210.71 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (249.21 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (420.14 KB)
- Flattener.exe (43.19 KB)
- Integrator.exe (3.49 MB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (7.48 MB)
- accicons.exe (3.58 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (472.19 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (28.78 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (788.16 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (5.45 MB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (19.71 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (90.69 KB)
- msoia.exe (409.67 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (464.69 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (622.19 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (825.16 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (123.20 KB)
- PerfBoost.exe (343.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (927.67 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (410.21 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (61.21 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (450.70 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (31.16 KB)
- DW20.EXE (2.66 MB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (220.23 KB)
- eqnedt32.exe (530.63 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (7.81 MB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (125.73 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (422.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (601.16 KB)
- MSOSQM.EXE (179.68 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (216.16 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (309.71 KB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (21.19 KB)
- OSE.EXE (237.17 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (4.97 MB)
- SQLDumper.exe (106.67 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (93.17 KB)
- AppSharingHookController.exe (33.16 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (76.19 KB)
- Common.DBConnection.exe (28.69 KB)
- Common.DBConnection64.exe (27.69 KB)
- Common.ShowHelp.exe (23.69 KB)
- DATABASECOMPARE.EXE (171.69 KB)
- filecompare.exe (237.69 KB)
- SPREADSHEETCOMPARE.EXE (444.19 KB)
- sscicons.exe (68.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (231.66 KB)
- joticon.exe (687.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (821.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,003.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (43.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (50.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (439.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (824.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (821.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.52 MB)
This page is about Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us version 16.0.6001.1034
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us is an application offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us". The Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Access 2016 - en-us in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-04 08:20:40.290