This web page is about Microsip 2012 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Microsip 2012 from your systemAplicaciones y Proyectos Computacionales, S.A. de C.V.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Aplicaciones y Proyectos Computacionales, S.A. de C.V.. Microsip 2012 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsip\2012 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Microsip 2012 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsip\2012\Desinstalar.exe C:\PROGRA~2\Microsip\2012\Instalar.log. Microsip 2012's primary file takes around 3.48 MB (3644856 bytes) and is called Microsip.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Microsip 2012. They take about 82.89 MB (86918221
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 2012.exe (201.30 KB)
- Actualizar.exe (163.25 KB)
- AdmonSis.exe (1.28 MB)
- Bancos.exe (5.91 MB)
- Compras.exe (7.64 MB)
- Contab.exe (6.26 MB)
- Cxc.exe (7.50 MB)
- Cxp.exe (6.65 MB)
- Desinstalar.exe (115.94 KB)
- Invent.exe (5.91 MB)
- LicenciasCandado.exe (7.71 MB)
- Microsip.exe (3.48 MB)
- Nomina.exe (7.40 MB)
- PVenta.exe (11.05 MB)
- Reporteador.exe (2.02 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
- Ventas.exe (9.47 MB)
This info is about Microsip 2012 version 7.8
Microsip 2012 is an application released by Aplicaciones y Proyectos Computacionales, S.A. de C.V.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Microsip 2012 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Microsip 2012 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microsip 2012 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsip 2012". The Microsip 2012 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsip 2012 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsip 2012, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsip 2012.
8. After uninstalling Microsip 2012, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsip 2012 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsip 2012 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsip 2012 by Aplicaciones y Proyectos Computacionales, S.A. de C.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsip 2012 by Aplicaciones y Proyectos Computacionales, S.A. de C.V. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsip 2012 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-18 16:16:54.980