This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Micron(USB2) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Micron(USB2) from your computerWestover Scientific
. Further information on Westover Scientific can be found here
. Click on www.westoverscientific.com
to get more data about Micron(USB2) on Westover Scientific's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Westover Scientific\Micron(USB2) folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Micron(USB2) is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Westover Scientific\Micron(USB2)\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.65 MB (1726624 bytes) on disk and is called Micron(USB2).exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Micron(USB2). They occupy about 3.56 MB (3730138
bytes) on disk.
- Micron(USB2).exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (603.66 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (662.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
Micron(USB2) is a program by Westover Scientific. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Micron(USB2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Micron(USB2) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Micron(USB2) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Micron(USB2)". The Micron(USB2) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Micron(USB2) in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Micron(USB2), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Micron(USB2):
- The web site of the program is: www.westoverscientific.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Westover Scientific\Micron(USB2)\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Micron(USB2).
8. After uninstalling Micron(USB2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Micron(USB2) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Micron(USB2) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Micron(USB2) by Westover Scientific from your PC, nor are we saying that Micron(USB2) by Westover Scientific is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Micron(USB2) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 04:13:35.140