Micromath Scientist 3.0
Micromath Scientist 3.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Micromath Scientist 3.0 from your computerMicromath Research
. Additional info about Micromath Research can be seen here
. Please follow "http://micromath.com/downloads.php"
if you want to read more on Micromath Scientist 3.0 on Micromath Research's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Micromath\Scientist 184.108.40.206 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Micromath Scientist 3.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Micromath\Scientist 220.127.116.11\uninstall.exe. Scientist_18.104.22.168.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.20 MB (5451776 bytes) on disk.
Micromath Scientist 3.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.25 MB (5501860
bytes) on disk.
- Scientist_22.214.171.124.exe (5.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (48.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Micromath Scientist 3.0 version 3.0
Micromath Scientist 3.0 is an application released by Micromath Research. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Micromath Scientist 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Micromath Scientist 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Micromath Scientist 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Micromath Scientist 3.0". If it exists on your system the Micromath Scientist 3.0 program will be found automatically. When you select Micromath Scientist 3.0 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Micromath Scientist 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Micromath Scientist 3.0:
- The publisher is: "http://micromath.com/downloads.php"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Micromath\Scientist 126.96.36.199\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Micromath Scientist 3.0.
8. After removing Micromath Scientist 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Micromath Scientist 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Micromath Scientist 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Micromath Scientist 3.0 by Micromath Research from your computer, we are not saying that Micromath Scientist 3.0 by Micromath Research is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Micromath Scientist 3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-19 07:28:03.010