Micromath Scientist 3.0
Micromath Scientist 3.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Micromath Scientist 3.0 from your computerMicromath Research
. Additional info about Micromath Research can be seen here
. Please follow "http://micromath.com/downloads.php"
if you want to read more on Micromath Scientist 3.0 on Micromath Research's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Micromath\Scientist 188.8.131.52 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Micromath Scientist 3.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Micromath\Scientist 184.108.40.206\uninstall.exe. Scientist_220.127.116.11.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.20 MB (5451776 bytes) on disk.
Micromath Scientist 3.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.25 MB (5501860
bytes) on disk.
- Scientist_18.104.22.168.exe (5.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (48.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Micromath Scientist 3.0 version 3.0
Micromath Scientist 3.0 is an application released by Micromath Research. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Micromath Scientist 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Micromath Scientist 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Micromath Scientist 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Micromath Scientist 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the Micromath Scientist 3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Micromath Scientist 3.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Micromath Scientist 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Micromath Scientist 3.0:
- The publisher is: "http://micromath.com/downloads.php"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Micromath\Scientist 22.214.171.124\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Micromath Scientist 3.0.
8. After removing Micromath Scientist 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Micromath Scientist 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Micromath Scientist 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Micromath Scientist 3.0 by Micromath Research from your computer, we are not saying that Micromath Scientist 3.0 by Micromath Research is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Micromath Scientist 3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-19 07:28:03.010