Microgons is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Microgons from your PCDOG HOGGLER
. Additional info about DOG HOGGLER can be found here
. You can see more info on Microgons at http://microgons.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\steamapps\common\Microgons directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microgons. The application's main executable file is titled Microgons.exe and its approximative size is 16.02 MB (16793088 bytes).
Microgons is comprised of the following executables which take 16.02 MB (16793088
bytes) on disk:
Microgons is an application by DOG HOGGLER. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Microgons is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Microgons from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microgons or simply click the Search field and type in "Microgons". If it is installed on your PC the Microgons application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microgons in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Microgons, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Microgons:
- The software company is: http://microgons.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microgons.
8. After uninstalling Microgons, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microgons that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microgons with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microgons by DOG HOGGLER from your PC, we are not saying that Microgons by DOG HOGGLER is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microgons in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 05:56:04.437