You can find on this page details on how to remove Microadpop for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microadpop from your PCMicroadpop
. Go over here
for more details on Microadpop. Microadpop is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\Microadpop directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Microadpop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName.UserName-PC\AppData\Roaming\Microadpop\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Microadpop's main file takes about 3.37 MB (3528912 bytes) and is called microadpop.exe.
The executables below are part of Microadpop. They take an average of 6.79 MB (7122147
bytes) on disk.
- microadpop.exe (3.37 MB)
- microadpopagent.exe (3.35 MB)
- uninst.exe (81.82 KB)
The current web page applies to Microadpop version 126.96.36.199
When planning to uninstall Microadpop you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Microadpop:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Microadpop when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Microadpop is a program by Microadpop. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Microadpop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Microadpop from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microadpop or simply click the Search field and type in "Microadpop". If it exists on your system the Microadpop program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microadpop in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microadpop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microadpop.
8. After uninstalling Microadpop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microadpop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microadpop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microadpop by Microadpop from your computer, we are not saying that Microadpop by Microadpop is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microadpop in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:59:17.373