MicroWorlds EX 2.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove MicroWorlds EX 2.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall MicroWorlds EX 2.0 from your computerLCSI
. You can find out more on LCSI or check for application updates here
. Click on http:\\www.lcsi.ca
to get more facts about MicroWorlds EX 2.0 on LCSI's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LCSI\MicroWorlds EX 2.0 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall MicroWorlds EX 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MicroWorlds EX 20.exe is the MicroWorlds EX 2.0's primary executable file and it occupies around 60.00 KB (61440 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in MicroWorlds EX 2.0. They occupy 60.00 KB (61440
bytes) on disk.
- MicroWorlds EX 20.exe (60.00 KB)
This page is about MicroWorlds EX 2.0 version 1.6.1
MicroWorlds EX 2.0 is an application released by the software company LCSI. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove MicroWorlds EX 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MicroWorlds EX 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MicroWorlds EX 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MicroWorlds EX 2.0". If it exists on your system the MicroWorlds EX 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MicroWorlds EX 2.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MicroWorlds EX 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MicroWorlds EX 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http:\\www.lcsi.ca
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MicroWorlds EX 2.0.
8. After uninstalling MicroWorlds EX 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MicroWorlds EX 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MicroWorlds EX 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MicroWorlds EX 2.0 by LCSI from your PC, we are not saying that MicroWorlds EX 2.0 by LCSI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MicroWorlds EX 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-06-17 16:04:31.380