This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall MicroView (x64) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall MicroView (x64) from your systemParallax Innovations Inc.
. More information on Parallax Innovations Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.parallax-innovations.com
if you want to read more on MicroView (x64) on Parallax Innovations Inc.'s website. MicroView (x64) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Parallax Innovations\MicroView folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling MicroView (x64) is C:\Program Files\Parallax Innovations\MicroView\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. MicroView.exe is the MicroView (x64)'s main executable file and it occupies about 17.02 MB (17846592 bytes) on disk.
MicroView (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.21 MB (18047752
bytes) on disk.
- MicroView.exe (17.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (196.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.0
of MicroView (x64).
MicroView (x64) is a program offered by Parallax Innovations Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall MicroView (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove MicroView (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MicroView (x64) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MicroView (x64)". If it is installed on your PC the MicroView (x64) application will be found automatically. After you click MicroView (x64) in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MicroView (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MicroView (x64):
- The publisher is: http://www.parallax-innovations.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Parallax Innovations\MicroView\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MicroView (x64).
8. After removing MicroView (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MicroView (x64) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MicroView (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MicroView (x64) by Parallax Innovations Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MicroView (x64) by Parallax Innovations Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MicroView (x64) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 05:49:06.130