You can find below detailed information on how to remove MicroSIP for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall MicroSIP from your PCwww.microsip.org
. More information on www.microsip.org can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroSIP directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroSIP\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MicroSIP. The program's main executable file is labeled microsip.exe and it has a size of 10.93 MB (11459072 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in MicroSIP. They take 11.13 MB (11668987
bytes) on disk.
- microsip.exe (10.93 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (205.00 KB)
The current web page applies to MicroSIP version 3.17.3
alone. You can find here a few links to other MicroSIP versions:
...click to view all...
MicroSIP is a program released by www.microsip.org. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove MicroSIP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MicroSIP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MicroSIP or simply click the Search field and type in "MicroSIP". If it is installed on your PC the MicroSIP program will be found automatically. When you click MicroSIP in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MicroSIP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MicroSIP.
8. After removing MicroSIP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MicroSIP which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MicroSIP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove MicroSIP by www.microsip.org from your PC, nor are we saying that MicroSIP by www.microsip.org is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MicroSIP supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 19:11:36.407