MicroPCRecord is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall MicroPCRecord from your computerMicroPCRecord
. Go over here
for more info on MicroPCRecord. Click on http://www.pcrecord.co.kr
to get more details about MicroPCRecord on MicroPCRecord's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\MicroPCRecord folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\MicroPCRecord\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MicroPCRecord. MicroPCRecord.exe is the MicroPCRecord's primary executable file and it takes approximately 831.88 KB (851848 bytes) on disk.
MicroPCRecord contains of the executables below. They take 21.69 MB (22738847
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- addns3.exe (71.30 KB)
- dm_install.exe (119.17 KB)
- enumeratp.exe (37.57 KB)
- FreeListenSetup.exe (1.47 MB)
- InfoBInst_INFO0290001.exe (438.19 KB)
- inst_launcher_wsp006.exe (393.33 KB)
- inst_run_wizeni26.exe (260.53 KB)
- keyinit.exe (605.46 KB)
- MainToolbarUpdater.exe (104.00 KB)
- MicroPCRecord.exe (831.88 KB)
- MicroPCRecordHelper.exe (2.11 MB)
- Odisk_Shortcut_bcwin.exe (1.88 MB)
- setup_c3i017.exe (1.59 MB)
- setup_p013_s.exe (1.12 MB)
- setup_talkpie_m.exe (179.41 KB)
- smarttapSetup.exe (282.59 KB)
- TabSyncSetup10.exe (282.09 KB)
- Translation.exe (847.23 KB)
- uninst.exe (174.71 KB)
- winapp002.exe (1,019.99 KB)
- WindowsPurchaseHelperSetup_pcrecordr.exe (855.51 KB)
- WindowsTabSetup_pcrecord.exe (1.03 MB)
- WindowviewconSetup_pcrecord.exe (1.60 MB)
- winhelp_gksj051002.exe (898.37 KB)
- WKI_V232109D.exe (248.04 KB)
- WVCSetup_pr.exe (2.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 20111223
of MicroPCRecord. For other MicroPCRecord versions please click below:
MicroPCRecord is a program by MicroPCRecord. Some people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall MicroPCRecord is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MicroPCRecord from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MicroPCRecord or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MicroPCRecord". If it is installed on your PC the MicroPCRecord application will be found very quickly. After you select MicroPCRecord in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MicroPCRecord, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MicroPCRecord:
- The software company is: http://www.pcrecord.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MicroPCRecord\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MicroPCRecord.
8. After removing MicroPCRecord, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MicroPCRecord that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MicroPCRecord using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MicroPCRecord by MicroPCRecord from your PC, nor are we saying that MicroPCRecord by MicroPCRecord is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MicroPCRecord in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:01:57.593