MicroFatture 2.9.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MicroFatture 2.9.1 from your computerOndaNera
. More information about OndaNera can be found here
. Click on http://www.ondanera.net
to get more details about MicroFatture 2.9.1 on OndaNera's website. MicroFatture 2.9.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroFatture directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling MicroFatture 2.9.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroFatture\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. MicroFatture.exe is the MicroFatture 2.9.1's main executable file and it takes about 3.08 MB (3232256 bytes) on disk.
MicroFatture 2.9.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.56 MB (4784034
bytes) on disk.
- MicroFatture.exe (3.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.91 KB)
- SimpleHelp.exe (856.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.1
of MicroFatture 2.9.1.
MicroFatture 2.9.1 is an application offered by OndaNera. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall MicroFatture 2.9.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MicroFatture 2.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MicroFatture 2.9.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "MicroFatture 2.9.1". The MicroFatture 2.9.1 program will be found automatically. After you select MicroFatture 2.9.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MicroFatture 2.9.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MicroFatture 2.9.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ondanera.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroFatture\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MicroFatture 2.9.1.
8. After uninstalling MicroFatture 2.9.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MicroFatture 2.9.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MicroFatture 2.9.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MicroFatture 2.9.1 by OndaNera from your PC, we are not saying that MicroFatture 2.9.1 by OndaNera is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MicroFatture 2.9.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 08:42:28.810