MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3
MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 from your PCMicroDicom
. Further information on MicroDicom can be seen here
. More data about the application MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 can be found at http://www.microdicom.com
. MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroDicom folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroDicom\uninstall.exe. mDicom.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 11.76 MB (12328448 bytes) on disk.
MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 contains of the executables below. They take 11.98 MB (12560639
bytes) on disk.
- mDicom.exe (11.76 MB)
- uninstall.exe (226.75 KB)
The current web page applies to MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 version 2.8.3
MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 is an application released by the software company MicroDicom. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3". If it is installed on your PC the MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 program will be found very quickly. When you select MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microdicom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroDicom\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3.
8. After removing MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 by MicroDicom from your PC, nor are we saying that MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 by MicroDicom is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MicroDicom DICOM viewer 2.8.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 00:13:35.710