MicroDBase version 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove MicroDBase version 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall MicroDBase version 1.0 from your PCPSW-Team6.4
. Open here
for more information on PSW-Team6.4. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroDBase folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroDBase\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MicroDBase version 1.0. MicroDBase version 1.0's main file takes about 1.90 MB (1987378 bytes) and is named MicroDBase.exe.
MicroDBase version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.58 MB (2707411
bytes) on disk.
- MicroDBase.exe (1.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of MicroDBase version 1.0.
MicroDBase version 1.0 is an application marketed by PSW-Team6.4. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove MicroDBase version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MicroDBase version 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MicroDBase version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "MicroDBase version 1.0". The MicroDBase version 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you click MicroDBase version 1.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MicroDBase version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MicroDBase version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling MicroDBase version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MicroDBase version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MicroDBase version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MicroDBase version 1.0 by PSW-Team6.4 from your computer, nor are we saying that MicroDBase version 1.0 by PSW-Team6.4 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MicroDBase version 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 09:50:47.023