Micro Video Capture 126.96.36.1990
This info is about Micro Video Capture 188.8.131.520 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Micro Video Capture 184.108.40.2060 from your systemParand ® Software Group
. Take a look here
for more information on Parand ® Software Group. You can read more about related to Micro Video Capture 220.127.116.110 at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Micro Video Capture 18.104.22.1680 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Video Capture folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Video Capture\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Micro Video Capture 22.214.171.1240. MicroVideoCapture.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.78 MB (6061056 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Micro Video Capture 126.96.36.1990. They occupy 6.50 MB (6812321
bytes) on disk.
- MicroVideoCapture.exe (5.78 MB)
- rundll32.exe (32.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This info is about Micro Video Capture 188.8.131.520 version 184.108.40.2060
Micro Video Capture 220.127.116.110 is an application by Parand ® Software Group. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Micro Video Capture 18.104.22.1680 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Micro Video Capture 22.214.171.1240 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Micro Video Capture 126.96.36.1990 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Micro Video Capture 188.8.131.520". If it exists on your system the Micro Video Capture 184.108.40.2060 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Micro Video Capture 220.127.116.110 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Micro Video Capture 18.104.22.1680, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Micro Video Capture 22.214.171.1240:
- The web site of the program is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Video Capture\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Micro Video Capture 126.96.36.1990.
8. After uninstalling Micro Video Capture 188.8.131.520, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Micro Video Capture 184.108.40.2060 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Micro Video Capture 220.127.116.110 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Micro Video Capture 18.104.22.1680 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, we are not saying that Micro Video Capture 22.214.171.1240 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Micro Video Capture 126.96.36.1990 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-11 19:18:41.333