Micro Niche Finder 5.0
You can find below details on how to remove Micro Niche Finder 5.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Micro Niche Finder 5.0 from your systemJames J. Jones, LLC.
. Further information on James J. Jones, LLC. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Micro Niche Finder 5.0 can be seen at http://www.tnrsupport.com/support/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
. Usually the Micro Niche Finder 5.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Niche Finder 5.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Micro Niche Finder 5.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Niche Finder 5.0\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called MicroNicheFinder.exe and occupies 6.63 MB (6954344 bytes).
Micro Niche Finder 5.0 contains of the executables below. They take 58.48 MB (61316761
bytes) on disk.
- MicroNicheFinder.exe (6.63 MB)
- MNFBrowser.exe (1.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- MicroNicheFinderWebkit.exe (19.00 MB)
- _4A80VQHJP.exe (30.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Micro Niche Finder 5.0. You can find below info on other releases of Micro Niche Finder 5.0:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove Micro Niche Finder 5.0 from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Micro Niche Finder 5.0:
- C:\Program Files\Micro Niche Finder 5.0
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\Micro Niche Finder 5.0\AppData\AutoFilter.txt
- C:\Program Files\Micro Niche Finder 5.0\AppData\cookie.txt
- C:\Program Files\Micro Niche Finder 5.0\AppData\guid5.mnf
- C:\Program Files\Micro Niche Finder 5.0\AppData\ManageProjects.txt
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Micro Niche Finder 5.0\MicroNicheFinder.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Micro Niche Finder 5.0\MicroNicheFinder.exe.FriendlyAppName
Micro Niche Finder 5.0 is a program by James J. Jones, LLC.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Micro Niche Finder 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Micro Niche Finder 5.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Micro Niche Finder 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Micro Niche Finder 5.0". The Micro Niche Finder 5.0 program will be found automatically. After you click Micro Niche Finder 5.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Micro Niche Finder 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Micro Niche Finder 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tnrsupport.com/support/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Micro Niche Finder 5.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Micro Niche Finder 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Micro Niche Finder 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Micro Niche Finder 5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Micro Niche Finder 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Micro Niche Finder 5.0 by James J. Jones, LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that Micro Niche Finder 5.0 by James J. Jones, LLC. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Micro Niche Finder 5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-27 01:20:50.247