This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Micro-Manager-2.0beta for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Micro-Manager-2.0beta from your PCUCSF
. You can read more on UCSF or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Micro-Manager-2.0beta can be seen at http://www.micro-manager.org
. Usually the Micro-Manager-2.0beta program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Micro-Manager-2.0beta folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Micro-Manager-2.0beta's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Micro-Manager-2.0beta\unins000.exe. Micro-Manager-2.0beta's primary file takes about 350.50 KB (358912 bytes) and is named ImageJ.exe.
The executables below are part of Micro-Manager-2.0beta. They take an average of 2.44 MB (2563486
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ImageJ.exe (350.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (37.78 KB)
- java.exe (168.28 KB)
- javacpl.exe (49.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (168.28 KB)
- javaws.exe (186.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (90.28 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (38.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (38.78 KB)
- klist.exe (38.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (38.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (38.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (38.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (38.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (38.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (38.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (38.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (20.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (38.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (150.78 KB)
- OlympusIX3Control.exe (133.50 KB)
This page is about Micro-Manager-2.0beta version 2.0
Micro-Manager-2.0beta is a program marketed by UCSF. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Micro-Manager-2.0beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Micro-Manager-2.0beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Micro-Manager-2.0beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Micro-Manager-2.0beta". If it exists on your system the Micro-Manager-2.0beta application will be found very quickly. After you click Micro-Manager-2.0beta in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Micro-Manager-2.0beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Micro-Manager-2.0beta:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.micro-manager.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Micro-Manager-2.0beta\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Micro-Manager-2.0beta.
8. After uninstalling Micro-Manager-2.0beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Micro-Manager-2.0beta which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Micro-Manager-2.0beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Micro-Manager-2.0beta by UCSF from your PC, nor are we saying that Micro-Manager-2.0beta by UCSF is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Micro-Manager-2.0beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 08:07:29.597