You can find below details on how to uninstall Micorsoft Excel for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Micorsoft Excel from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Micorsoft Excel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "bdc-core-94323400@@Controller.Micorsoft Excel". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and occupies 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes).
Micorsoft Excel is composed of the following executables which take 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The current page applies to Micorsoft Excel version 1.0
Micorsoft Excel is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Micorsoft Excel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Micorsoft Excel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Micorsoft Excel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Micorsoft Excel". If it exists on your system the Micorsoft Excel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Micorsoft Excel in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Micorsoft Excel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Micorsoft Excel.
8. After removing Micorsoft Excel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Micorsoft Excel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Micorsoft Excel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Micorsoft Excel by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Micorsoft Excel by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Micorsoft Excel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:19:32.560