This page contains complete information on how to remove Michel for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Michel from your computerCFD Informatique
. Check out here
where you can get more info on CFD Informatique. Michel is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\michel_evolution directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Michel is C:\Program Files\michel_evolution\WDUNINST.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Michel.exe is the Michel's primary executable file and it takes approximately 384.00 KB (393216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Michel. They occupy 736.00 KB (753664
bytes) on disk.
- Michel.exe (384.00 KB)
- WDUNINST.EXE (352.00 KB)
This page is about Michel version 2016.015
alone. For more Michel versions please click below:
Michel is an application by the software company CFD Informatique. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Michel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Michel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Michel or simply activate the Search field and type in "Michel". If it is installed on your PC the Michel program will be found automatically. When you select Michel in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Michel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Michel.
8. After uninstalling Michel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Michel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Michel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Michel by CFD Informatique from your PC, nor are we saying that Michel by CFD Informatique is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Michel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:21:56.767