MiRouter is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall MiRouter from your computerxiaomi
. Further information on xiaomi can be found here
. Please follow http://www.mi.com
if you want to read more on MiRouter on xiaomi's web page. MiRouter is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XiaoMi\MiRouter folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for MiRouter is C:\Program Files (x86)\XiaoMi\MiRouter\uninstall.exe. MiRouter.exe is the MiRouter's primary executable file and it occupies circa 7.06 MB (7399352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with MiRouter. They occupy about 12.33 MB (12926720
bytes) on disk.
- MiRouter.exe (7.06 MB)
- MiUpdate.exe (785.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.37 MB)
- webextsetup.exe (2.07 MB)
- webextsetup64.exe (67.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.1
MiRouter is an application marketed by the software company xiaomi. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall MiRouter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MiRouter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MiRouter or simply activate the Search field and type in "MiRouter". If it exists on your system the MiRouter application will be found automatically. After you select MiRouter in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MiRouter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MiRouter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mi.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XiaoMi\MiRouter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MiRouter.
8. After removing MiRouter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MiRouter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MiRouter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MiRouter by xiaomi from your computer, we are not saying that MiRouter by xiaomi is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MiRouter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-13 01:59:39.690