This page contains complete information on how to remove MiPony 2.2.2 for Windows. You can see more info on MiPony 2.2.2 at How to uninstall MiPony 2.2.2 from your computerhttp://www.mipony.net
. MiPony 2.2.2 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\MiPony directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. MiPony 2.2.2's primary file takes around 4.73 MB (4959232 bytes) and its name is MiPony.exe.
The following executables are contained in MiPony 2.2.2. They occupy 5.81 MB (6096408
bytes) on disk.
- MiPony.exe (4.73 MB)
- uninst.exe (55.02 KB)
- tesseract.exe (1.03 MB)
The current web page applies to MiPony 2.2.2 version 2.2.2
If you're planning to uninstall MiPony 2.2.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MiPony
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\MiPony\MiPony.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MiPony\MiPony.lnk
Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase MiPony 2.2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MiPony 2.2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MiPony 2.2.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MiPony 2.2.2". The MiPony 2.2.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select MiPony 2.2.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MiPony 2.2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MiPony 2.2.2.
8. After uninstalling MiPony 2.2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MiPony 2.2.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MiPony 2.2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130