MiP Data Recovery Tool
This info is about MiP Data Recovery Tool for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MiP Data Recovery Tool from your PCMiP Data Recovery
. More data about MiP Data Recovery can be seen here
. More info about the application MiP Data Recovery Tool can be seen at http://www.recovery.pl
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MiP Data Recovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling MiP Data Recovery Tool is C:\Program Files (x86)\MiP Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. mip-tool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 845.50 KB (865792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in MiP Data Recovery Tool. They occupy 960.18 KB (983229
bytes) on disk.
- mip-tool.exe (845.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.68 KB)
This page is about MiP Data Recovery Tool version 1.0.1
MiP Data Recovery Tool is a program offered by the software company MiP Data Recovery. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove MiP Data Recovery Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MiP Data Recovery Tool with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MiP Data Recovery Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "MiP Data Recovery Tool". If it is installed on your PC the MiP Data Recovery Tool application will be found automatically. After you click MiP Data Recovery Tool in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MiP Data Recovery Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MiP Data Recovery Tool:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.recovery.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MiP Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MiP Data Recovery Tool.
8. After uninstalling MiP Data Recovery Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MiP Data Recovery Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MiP Data Recovery Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MiP Data Recovery Tool by MiP Data Recovery from your PC, nor are we saying that MiP Data Recovery Tool by MiP Data Recovery is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MiP Data Recovery Tool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-09 16:23:26.070