MiDesktop Full Screen
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MiDesktop Full Screen for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MiDesktop Full Screen from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
for more information on Delivered by Citrix. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). MiDesktop Full Screen's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. SelfService.exe is the MiDesktop Full Screen's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.60 MB (4828560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in MiDesktop Full Screen. They occupy 5.40 MB (5660624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (314.89 KB)
- NPSPrompt.exe (233.39 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.89 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of MiDesktop Full Screen.
MiDesktop Full Screen is a program by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove MiDesktop Full Screen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MiDesktop Full Screen using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MiDesktop Full Screen or simply click the Search feature and type in "MiDesktop Full Screen". If it is installed on your PC the MiDesktop Full Screen application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MiDesktop Full Screen in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MiDesktop Full Screen, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MiDesktop Full Screen.
8. After removing MiDesktop Full Screen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MiDesktop Full Screen that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MiDesktop Full Screen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MiDesktop Full Screen by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that MiDesktop Full Screen by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MiDesktop Full Screen in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 05:34:51.100