MiDesktop is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MiDesktop from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Delivered by Citrix. MiDesktop is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove MiDesktop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 4.60 MB (4828560 bytes).
MiDesktop installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.40 MB (5660624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (314.89 KB)
- NPSPrompt.exe (233.39 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.89 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
MiDesktop is an application offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase MiDesktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MiDesktop from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MiDesktop or simply click the Search field and type in "MiDesktop". If it exists on your system the MiDesktop application will be found automatically. After you select MiDesktop in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MiDesktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MiDesktop.
8. After uninstalling MiDesktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MiDesktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MiDesktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MiDesktop by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that MiDesktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MiDesktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 05:34:51.090