MiCloud is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall MiCloud from your computerxiaomi
. More info about xiaomi can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MiCloudPC folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall MiCloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MiCloudPC\Update.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MiCloud's main file takes around 1.45 MB (1524136 bytes) and is named Update.exe.
MiCloud contains of the executables below. They occupy 63.96 MB (67066104
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- ?????.exe (61.05 MB)
The current page applies to MiCloud version 0.1.20
MiCloud is an application marketed by the software company xiaomi. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall MiCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MiCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MiCloud or simply click the Search field and type in "MiCloud". If it is installed on your PC the MiCloud app will be found very quickly. When you click MiCloud in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MiCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MiCloud.
8. After removing MiCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MiCloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MiCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MiCloud by xiaomi from your computer, we are not saying that MiCloud by xiaomi is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MiCloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-06 23:54:17.037