Mi Cloud PC
Mi Cloud PC is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mi Cloud PC from your systemxiaomi
. More information on xiaomi can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MiCloudPC directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Mi Cloud PC is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MiCloudPC\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1524136 bytes) on disk and is named Update.exe.
Mi Cloud PC is composed of the following executables which take 126.46 MB (132608072
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- ?????.exe (61.05 MB)
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1.25
of Mi Cloud PC.
Mi Cloud PC is an application offered by xiaomi. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Mi Cloud PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mi Cloud PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mi Cloud PC or simply click the Search field and type in "Mi Cloud PC". If it exists on your system the Mi Cloud PC program will be found automatically. After you click Mi Cloud PC in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mi Cloud PC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mi Cloud PC.
8. After uninstalling Mi Cloud PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mi Cloud PC that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mi Cloud PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mi Cloud PC by xiaomi from your PC, nor are we saying that Mi Cloud PC by xiaomi is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mi Cloud PC in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-18 05:24:14.317