Mexicana Deadly Holiday
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mexicana Deadly Holiday for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mexicana Deadly Holiday from your computerOberon Media
. Go over here
for more info on Oberon Media. The complete uninstall command line for Mexicana Deadly Holiday is "C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110341560\\Uninstaller.exe" -channel 110341560 -sku 510009070 -sid S-1-5-21-1098302173-3617533577-2698404570-1000. The program's main executable file is titled MexicanaDeadlyHoliday.exe and occupies 3.34 MB (3497984 bytes).
The executables below are part of Mexicana Deadly Holiday. They occupy an average of 3.69 MB (3874384
bytes) on disk.
- MexicanaDeadlyHoliday.exe (3.34 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (367.58 KB)
Mexicana Deadly Holiday is a program offered by the software company Oberon Media. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Mexicana Deadly Holiday is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mexicana Deadly Holiday from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mexicana Deadly Holiday or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mexicana Deadly Holiday". If it exists on your system the Mexicana Deadly Holiday app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mexicana Deadly Holiday in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mexicana Deadly Holiday, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mexicana Deadly Holiday.
8. After uninstalling Mexicana Deadly Holiday, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mexicana Deadly Holiday which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mexicana Deadly Holiday with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mexicana Deadly Holiday by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Mexicana Deadly Holiday by Oberon Media is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mexicana Deadly Holiday in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:09:45.527