Metro Last Light
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Metro Last Light for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Metro Last Light from your computerPLAZA
. You can read more on PLAZA or check for application updates here
. Usually the Metro Last Light program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Metro Last Light folder, depending on the user's option during install. Metro Last Light's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Metro Last Light\unins000.exe". MetroLL.exe is the Metro Last Light's primary executable file and it takes around 14.58 MB (15293208 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Metro Last Light. They take about 25.30 MB (26533009
bytes) on disk.
- MetroLL.exe (14.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- D3D11Install.exe (210.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The current page applies to Metro Last Light version 1.0
Metro Last Light is a program released by the software company PLAZA. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Metro Last Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Metro Last Light from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Metro Last Light or simply activate the Search field and type in "Metro Last Light". If it is installed on your PC the Metro Last Light application will be found automatically. After you select Metro Last Light in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Metro Last Light, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Metro Last Light.
8. After uninstalling Metro Last Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Metro Last Light which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Metro Last Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Metro Last Light by PLAZA from your computer, we are not saying that Metro Last Light by PLAZA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Metro Last Light supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-31 12:29:12.340