Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 from your systemDEEPSILVER
. You can read more on DEEPSILVER or check for application updates here
. Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\DEEPSILVER\Metro 2033 Redux directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 is C:\Program Files\DEEPSILVER\Metro 2033 Redux\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0's main file takes around 18.40 MB (19289600 bytes) and is called metro.exe.
Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 22.26 MB (23344915
bytes) on disk:
- metro.exe (18.40 MB)
- metro_benchmark.exe (2.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0.
Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 is an application released by DEEPSILVER. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0". If it exists on your system the Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 by DEEPSILVER from your computer, nor are we saying that Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 by DEEPSILVER is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Metro 2033 Redux version 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:31:59.140