You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Meter Manager for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Meter Manager from your PCElectro Industries
. You can find out more on Electro Industries or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electro Industries\MeterManager" folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Meter Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electro Industries\MeterManager\MeterManagerInstaller.exe" uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MeterManager.Monitor.exe is the Meter Manager's primary executable file and it takes close to 811.97 KB (831456 bytes) on disk.
Meter Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 52.98 MB (55557536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppExecutor.exe (21.50 KB)
- MeterManager.Monitor.exe (811.97 KB)
- MeterManager.Scheduler.exe (52.47 KB)
- MeterManagerInstaller.exe (27.62 MB)
- UpdateUtils.Launcher.m.exe (1.51 MB)
- PostGresInstaller.exe (22.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.71
of Meter Manager. For more Meter Manager versions please click below:
Meter Manager is a program marketed by Electro Industries. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Meter Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Meter Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Meter Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Meter Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Meter Manager program will be found very quickly. When you select Meter Manager in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Meter Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Meter Manager.
8. After removing Meter Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Meter Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Meter Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Meter Manager by Electro Industries from your PC, we are not saying that Meter Manager by Electro Industries is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Meter Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:43:24.617