You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Meteor Share for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Meteor Share from your systemMeteorShare LLC
. You can find out more on MeteorShare LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.MeteorShare.com/
to get more details about Meteor Share on MeteorShare LLC's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Meteor Share directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Meteor Share is C:\Program Files (x86)\Meteor Share\uninstall.exe. MeteorShare.exe is the Meteor Share's main executable file and it takes circa 5.76 MB (6039040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Meteor Share. They take about 6.23 MB (6534366
bytes) on disk.
- MeteorShare.exe (5.76 MB)
- uninstall.exe (157.22 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
This info is about Meteor Share version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Meteor Share versions:
Meteor Share is a program by MeteorShare LLC. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Meteor Share is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Meteor Share from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Meteor Share or simply activate the Search field and type in "Meteor Share". If it is installed on your PC the Meteor Share program will be found automatically. When you select Meteor Share in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Meteor Share, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Meteor Share:
- The publisher is: http://www.MeteorShare.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Meteor Share\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Meteor Share.
8. After removing Meteor Share, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Meteor Share that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Meteor Share using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Meteor Share by MeteorShare LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Meteor Share by MeteorShare LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Meteor Share supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 13:26:06.453