This page contains detailed information on how to remove Metaverse for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Metaverse from your computerMetaware
. Additional info about Metaware can be read here
. More data about the program Metaverse can be seen at http://www.cubicdevice.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Metaverse directory (same installation drive as Windows). Metaverse's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/325430. The application's main executable file is titled Metaverse.exe and occupies 18.88 MB (19793376 bytes).
The executables below are part of Metaverse. They take an average of 18.88 MB (19793376
bytes) on disk.
Metaverse is a program released by the software company Metaware. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Metaverse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Metaverse from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Metaverse or simply activate the Search field and type in "Metaverse". If it exists on your system the Metaverse app will be found very quickly. When you select Metaverse in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Metaverse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Metaverse:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cubicdevice.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/325430
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Metaverse.
8. After removing Metaverse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Metaverse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Metaverse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Metaverse by Metaware from your computer, nor are we saying that Metaverse by Metaware is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Metaverse in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 21:14:27.927