Metal Maker is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Metal Maker from your PCMetal Maker
. Further information on Metal Maker can be found here
. Please open http://mymetalmaker.com/support
if you want to read more on Metal Maker on Metal Maker's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Metal Maker directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Metal Maker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Metal Maker\MetalMakerUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MetalMaker.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Metal Maker installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.94 MB (4128840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MetalMakerUn.exe (548.73 KB)
- MetalMakerUninstall.exe (242.18 KB)
- utilMetalMaker.exe (455.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- MetalMaker.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- MetalMaker.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- MetalMaker.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- MetalMaker.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- MetalMaker.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Metal Maker version 2015.04.28.035208
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Metal Maker:
...click to view all...
Metal Maker is an application marketed by Metal Maker. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Metal Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Metal Maker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Metal Maker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Metal Maker". If it is installed on your PC the Metal Maker program will be found automatically. After you click Metal Maker in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Metal Maker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Metal Maker:
- The software company is: http://mymetalmaker.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Metal Maker\MetalMakerUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Metal Maker.
8. After removing Metal Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Metal Maker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Metal Maker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Metal Maker by Metal Maker from your PC, we are not saying that Metal Maker by Metal Maker is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Metal Maker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 15:53:22.757