Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Take a look here
for more info on R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Detailed information about Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 25.00 MB (26214912 bytes) on disk and is titled METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE.exe.
The executables below are part of Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance. They take an average of 25.00 MB (26214912
bytes) on disk.
- METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE.exe (25.00 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\DirectInput\METAL GEAR RISING REVENGEANCE.EXE52CF524001900200
Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance is a program marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance". If it exists on your system the Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance.
8. After removing Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, we are not saying that Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 07:12:36.047