This web page is about MetadataService 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall MetadataService 188.8.131.52 from your PCSIMPLYLIVE.TV, Inc.
. More data about SIMPLYLIVE.TV, Inc. can be read here
. More information about MetadataService 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.simplylive.tv/
. MetadataService 220.127.116.11 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\SIMPLYLIVE.TV\MetadataService folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for MetadataService 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files\SIMPLYLIVE.TV\MetadataService\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 381.50 KB (390656 bytes) on disk and is called SimplyLive.MetadataService.exe.
MetadataService 22.214.171.124 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.41 MB (1481394
bytes) on disk:
- SimplyLive.MetadataService.exe (381.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
The current web page applies to MetadataService 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
MetadataService 184.108.40.206 is an application by the software company SIMPLYLIVE.TV, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove MetadataService 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete MetadataService 18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MetadataService 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "MetadataService 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the MetadataService 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. After you select MetadataService 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MetadataService 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MetadataService 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.simplylive.tv/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SIMPLYLIVE.TV\MetadataService\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MetadataService 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling MetadataService 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MetadataService 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MetadataService 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MetadataService 220.127.116.11 by SIMPLYLIVE.TV, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that MetadataService 18.104.22.168 by SIMPLYLIVE.TV, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MetadataService 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 17:52:14.873